HEALTH MYSELF - ONLINE PATIENT PORTAL
(FOR CLINIC PATIENTS ONLY)
IS NOW LIVE
How to register for Online Booking and Secure Messaging:
1. Update our reception team with your current email.
2. Our staff will send you a 'Registration email'.
3. Once received, click on the 'Registration link'.
4. Enter your 'Activation Code' (the first four numbers of your health card).
5. Create and confirm your password.
Health Myself will enable you to...
• Book your next appointment at your convenience, and get a reminder.
• Book appointments for your family or dependents.
• Message our clinic staff with non-urgent questions.
Your secure connection to personal health data:
Sign up today: alberta.ca/myhealthrecords
Creating a MyHealth Records account gives you a single, secure place online to view some of your important health data (must be over the age of 14).
• Immunizations administered in Alberta
• Medications from Community pharmacies
• Common lab test results
MyHealth Records also features a number of tools to help you track and maintain your overall health